Quick Setup Instructions
The AWS account and region that you want to use must have an SSH keypair that you can access on your local machine. Follow these instructions to add one.
- Click here to launch the Batfish Enterprise stack.
- Pick the SSH key name you want to use in the Parameters section of Step 2.
- Make note of the JumpHostName shown in the Outputs tab after the stack is created.
- Create an SSH tunnel from your local machine to JumpHostName
- Platform specific instructions are here
- Access the Batfish Enterprise dashboard at https://localhost:9443
- SSH connection needs to be active the whole time you are using the dashboard.
- Add any additional AWS accounts you want to poll by