Quick Setup Instructions
- Click here to launch the Batfish Enterprise stack.
- Make note of the BatfishEnterpriseUrl and DefaultAdminPassword shown in the Outputs tab after the stack is created.
- The url is the address at which the instance can be reached.
- The default password is the initial admin password you will need, to login to the service.
- Access the Batfish Enterprise dashboard at the url specified by the BatfishEnterpriseUrl.
- Login as admin using the default password from the DefaultAdminPassword.
- Enter the trial activation key and acknowledge the trial license agreement that was emailed to you.
- Add any additional AWS accounts you want to poll:
- Log in to the account and create this Cloudformation stack.
- Add that account number via the cloud setting page at https://<BatfishEnterpriseUrl>/dashboard/cloudfetch/aws